Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I wanna go.♥

He he ok, here i am blogging again! Currently listening to "I wanna go- Britney Spears"

Got misunderstandings with constance, but cleared things up today with her. ha ha, was okay thou? We are back to friends again, no bitching here & there alr =^^= Glad that i can talked to her nicely, 'cuz she was my 8years junior!

Well, constance, here's a post for you then^^ I've known you for quite a long time~ You are a very very sweet & good girl. I liked & adore you a lot ain't i?(: We shared secrets among each other, and i swear, i won't say it to anyone already my dear girl! Meet up soon with Sarah & Mavis!^^ Miss you girls like hell yeah~!♥ What i promised, i'll keep it alright^^ Your an awesome junior who loves to help people out & loves to listen to their craps like their upset stuffs. Good listener too!♥ Your super adorable & lovely, find a guy who truly loves you for who you are^^!



Okay, Maybe gonna change the skin on my blog soon enough :3 And the big picture in the middle, too off~ Must maintain! This few days take picture really must maintain my face already! Confirm will give the camera one jiaobin. ha ha ha. Okay, have nothing to do at home, so camwhored with myself. Suffer to see all my pictures ok! Sorry readers!): Haven been going out this few days! Gonna go meet baby tmrw like finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥































HA HA, okay. Enough of making you guys suffer to look at my ugly face!): He he. Well, will update again on tmrw's day with baby.

Argh, school's gonna start in like 2days! & i srsly hate it. Need to see faces that i hate ,especially y'allknow right, my vp .______. Keep on catch me on this & that for no reason. Okay, my fringe confirm kana catch by her, haven been cutting, and it's quite long though. HA HA, clip up fringe also not bad ah! But must maintain my face like srsly! People always tells me to maintain my face when taking pictures! Although it makes people laughhhhh.

Shan't be ranting rubbish anymore!(: Alright! Gonna go watch movies on funshion now! Bye loved ones! Update soon again!^.^ Ciao!♥