Monday, July 25, 2011

There's someone that bothers us, hurts us, irritates us but still stays in our mind/heart despite how much we don't want them to exist.

FINALLY, GOT BACK MY LAPTOP. HAHAHAHA SORRY FOR THE DELAY, WAS SUPPOSE TO UPDATE YESTERDAY NIGHT BUT WAS TOO LAZY.

Okay so somebody from formspring requested me to like upload a picture of myself in my NCC(air) uniform...


So here it is! i know i look weird): i totally hate it ttm!

16/07/2011.
On a saturday, tuition teacher came and tuition-ed me. I swear tuitions just suck max...

After that went to look for baby, went to this lan at little india there! I swear that feeling of watching him playing blackshot suck.-'- hehehe but it's okay, at least he bother to care about me.♥♥♥♥♥♥ SWEET MAX OK.

After that walked all the way back to bugis junction, and settled down and had our dinner at 'nydc' the food there was awesome(: I was so hungry that i ate my food all finish before i even took it-.- Okay, i had spaghetti & baby had his stupid hamburger thing? I swear that won't fill his whole stomach up. Heart2heart talk with him while eating, then after that he pulled me all the way to 77th street. Walked pass neoprint then after that had to like 'please' him to like take neoprints with me...

His face looked like he really don't want to take, but no choice, he loves me too much.^.^ DOTE ON ME A LOT ALSO. Satisfied with the neoprints printed out. All pictures in baby's phone...(will update again on it when he send it to me!♥) All pictures will be updated very very soon okie!

25/7/2011.
Today, school as usual.

Assembly, talked about anger management, slept all the way during the talk. Heng heng vp not at hall, if not die alrd!
Then baby walked me to my class♥ how sweet?!!!!!? hehehehe chinese, revised for tmrw's test!
Recess with Jieying & other cliques, talked very loudly and whole crowd of the canteen was like looking at me. Super xiasuey.

English, nothing much. sleep all the way, then math, copied answers all the way. Then, history, i've been paying attention to ms loh's lesson, and so far she's the only teacher i respect the most man! Did all her work by myself! Baby must be so proud of me^.^
After school, went home with baby. Then he blackshot, watched movie. Then had our lunch tgt. Had a lil' tiff with baby): but in the end also okay♥

Nothing to write about alrd! ok bye people. Sorry for the improper post, too tired... Gonna head to sleep now! BED, I'M COMING.♥

XOXO OKAY BYE LOYAL READERS!

Few pictures of me before you go off!♥ BYEBYEBYEBYE♥