Saturday, September 10, 2011

TOMORROW'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11!!!

HI GUYS!!! Just here for a short update because I have time.

Yep, tomorrow is 10th anniversary of 9/11. My greatest wish is that someone bomb my school yeah! HAHAH, so not possible. But I hope, pray and wish very very very hardly!!! I love to see my school getting all flamed up and destroyed, heh. Okay will stop crapping.
Keep my formspring alive yeah people, and yes pls.... CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG. Thank you people out there okay! :)

(Something about 9/11)
Just some things that will creep you out.
Well, try this. Open up Microsoft words. Type in Q33 NY. (Q33 NY is the flight that crashed into the twin tower.) Highlight it and change your font size to 48. Then change your font to Wingdings. You'll be surprised. :)

Hope some of you can try it out, I will show the end of the result at the end of my post hiakhiak! How you guys are doing right now? Okay? Fine? Complicated? Miserable? Terrible?
Perhaps you can ask me some questions on formspring and I will try my best to help you with an answer or help you with what you want to know more about me. :)

Skylar Grey - Invisible

Have y'all check out Skylar Grey's new song? Haven't? Then listen to it, I've been repeating it over and over again. heh, addicted eh.


[Verse 1]
I take these pills to make me thin
I dye my hair, and color my skin
I tried everything, to make them see me
But all they see, is someone that's not me

[Chorus]
Even when I'm walking on barb wire
Even when I sat myself on fire
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible
Everyday I try to lock my past
Even though inside I'm such a mess
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible

[Verse 2]
Here inside, my quiet heart
You cannot hear, my cries for help
I tried everything, to make them see me
But every one, sees what I can't be

[Chorus]
Even when I'm walking on barb wire
Even when I sat myself on fire
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible
Everyday I try to lock my past
Even though inside I'm such a mess
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible

[Bridge]
Sometimes when I'm alone
I pretend that I'm a queen
It's almost believable

[Chorus]
Even when I'm walking on barb wire
Even when I sat myself on fire
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible
Everyday I try to lock my past
Even though inside I'm such a mess
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible

Skylar Grey Invisible lyrics found on:
http://www.directlyrics.com/skylar-grey-invisible-lyrics.html

Well, hope you like it. It really explains when someone is feeling alone?... This song makes me wanna cry eh. :( The lyrics are catchy and easy to remember, so y'all should totally check it out! :) Nothing much to say anymore... and yes, the results after what you have typed on Microsoft words, it's kinda shocking to me eh. :(


Super funny huh? Creepy maximum.

And yes, another video about "Illuminati", after I have watched this full length video. I totally freaked out. It's up to you to believe it or not, but must have patience to watch. ;) You can skip a little bit about what they say. :)
and yes, the 9/11 incident is prolly about Illuminati too. That's what the video said too!


I think the most interesting part is @ 1:08:58, check it out if your not patient enough to wait.

Alright, enjoy okay. Well since tomorrow's the last day of school holiday.... MUST CHERISH IT OKAY, woah 1 week holiday seems to be like just 1 second to me. :( Not enough!!!! Okay bye, xoxo