Monday, January 16, 2012

After this update, I will sleep.

Yep, hi guys! Back for a short update in case my blog will be dead :(
Busy with school these days and I'm dying for holidays to come. Funny thing that we always want to go school and say that holidays are boring when holidays, and we want holidays back when school starts and we start ranting about school and stuffs related to it...

Omg this is fucking chio right! But I won't do it, I'd rather kill myself.

School life? One word "TORTURE". But at least this year is much more better and so far, up till now only... No heart breaks and stuffs that made me all emotional, except for life and family problems. Mummy is on the phone with baby's mum and they have been already talking for like approx 2 hours? Mad, seriously. Cannot blame them but my mum is real talkative lah... Meh~ Baby is still a sweet fucker who always cheers me up, although this few days I am always NOT IN A GOOD MOOD but still, he bear with me and yep, at least he made my day.
One more thing, my dearest cupcake sent me a tweet saying that she keeps on replaying me and her talkbox conversation. Awww I swear I seriously nearly cried because I was rather emotional before she even tweet me that. She is so fucking sweet and I totally hate my voice, gotta maintain too uh. Still pretty happy with my life right now but I don't know what's the next bullshit/shit I'm taking or whatsoever but I'll still stay strong.. (Trying my best to) Just a picture below, I super love my cheeks please. I am so damn cute. Haha just joking, don't wanna be thick-skin here, later haters will come comment and stuffs :P 


Last picture of this post, and a ugly one.....
Just looooooooooooooooooook at my fat face and small eyes, cannot maintain pur-lease, baby is so fucking cute. He keeps singing "Lovey Dovey" and he also dance it to me although his leg got injured after his basketball tournament. Damn annoying but super cute lah aiyo!!!! Guess I have nothing else to say but I'm studying really hard now. Can't believe this but for the very first time, I did the homework myself and I didn't copy. Super proud of myself :') Alright, will not drag the post any longer... 


Toodles!~ I promise I will update soon, again xx