Sunday, October 7, 2012

VARA

Hi you all.

I decided to update since I am free now and yes, MTL paper was on friday, it was the first paper... and I think I did quite well... I hope I don't fail!!! Alright, I shall begin. 


01/10, MONDAY

I ate at Astons (csm outlet) with my lovely Adriana, Rachael and Ariel on that day... We didn't plan to eat there but we just agreed to eat there when we walked pass Astons.






I wasn't really ready for the peeekcha



As usual we went to the place we ALWAYS go to when we have time...

Jump shots: (ALL FAIL LOR, BUT ONLY SOME OKAY)




  

YAY :)


FAILED




FAILED 























      






We took a video on this day too... But I accidentally deleted while I was re-watching it at home... T_T

And we went to buy gongcha and went back home



02/10, TUESDAY

We went to csm again, ate bk and then went to dairy queens to study and eat ice cream... And as usual, we had extra time and we went to the place we always go to and have fun...... And we took a video, previously we took one video too (as I have mentioned above), and that video was way better than this one but oh well... T_T

Shall let the pictures do the talking

BUT...

Here's the video we took:




PRINCESS HEHE

failed

  




Baby Vanessa, Mummy Ariel, Daddy Adriana and Sister Rachael, we are one big family!!!

HAHAHAHA














MY BED HAHAH at ToyRUs


We are officially together for 1 year 7 months. <3 03/10, WEDNESDAY

04/10, THURSDAY

Went out with my laogongggggg/husband<3

Saw this GORRRGEEEOUUUUS CAUCASIAN GIRL ON THE BUS!!

Went to 313 F21 with Liyi(laogong <3) and Suyi to meet her family!!!




We walked to taka and her parents went to did a little shopping for Jeannie's birthday present!




New Paper New Face 2012 at Taka!


05/10, FRIDAY

MTL paper was on that day, and Rachael's birthday is also on that day too, so after the paper, around 12.15, Ariel and Rachael came up to find me and we headed to comp lab 2 as Adriana and Rach need to do their f&n coursework... We left at around 1.30? Then went NEX for lunch at Lenas.

BUT... HOLD ON HAHAH

Here's the Chubby Bunny Challenge Video:

I couldn't upload the video of Rachael being covered with flour and everything hahaha and obviously rach wouldn't want me to upload it so it's okay...





Rachael's mom paid for our lunch!!! Since it's rach's birthday and we are celebrating with her then she gave rach the money... Thank you Rachael's mom ^_^



I ordered this!

Rachael ordered this!



Adriana ordered this!

Mine hehe

Ariel

Adriana

Adriana's

Mine

Ariel's

Adriana

Ariel

Rachael's











We went to the park at csm, was suppose to take photos there but it started raining so we faster took out the flour and everything and pour it all over rachael, I was busy video-ing so I only threw flour at her once hahahahaha


Went to the toilet and change and clean up!


While waiting for Adriana and Ariel to come back from buying marshmallow and water!



Rach brought her polaroid


With them <3

Some of my favourite <3



With the birthday girl <3





www.weheartbudget.com  is coming soon. All clothes's prices ranged to $15 to $19! Join the mailing list now! :-)


Till next time, xo!