Monday, November 19, 2012

MEMORIES THAT WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER

Hi!

This post is dedicated to my class, 3N1'12

All this pictures are belonged to Iskandar, my class chairman...

So, I shall let the photos do the talking. This is on our last second day of school... PHOTOS NOT TAKEN BY ME HAHAHA

PE LESSON!!!!



BEST TEACHER EVER, MR CHEN YIZHOU

Iskandar

Keith

Sazlynna

Liyi's hair

Jordan

Iskandar

Din

Elfian

Bobby

Suganthi





2ND BEST TEACHER HAHAHA MR DARREN CHIN


ME









Mr Chen treat us h-two-o hahaha but a lot of people in my class didn't come to school...




Cake during Ms Prema's lesson... IDK WHO BOUGHT THIS CAKE BUT IT IS NOT NICE LOL




The cake is for all the previous month's birthday babies... And also to celebrate all of our birthdays all at once...



























I was in the class and not with them... so ya







Bartley bear ahahahhaa




WITH ADRIANA AND RACHAEL AT RACH'S HOUSE <3





















AHAHHAHAH



















Stay tuned for my update again x