Thursday, November 15, 2012

SWEET NOTHING

Hi you all. So glad to be on blogger again, this little space is so wonderful...

OOTD on Monday 

Went out with mummy and sister cause my sister is getting her new laptop as my mum promised to get her cause her results was VERY GOOD...

And guess what? My mum wasn't planning to get me a camera but BA-BAM, she bought me one hehe 


So cute right HAHAHA


And yes, my sister's new baby hahaha


Then I went for jogging.... 


OOTD on Tuesday


Ah Boys To Men with mummy and sis

YUMMMMZ

Dinner at here





Sister's meal

Mummy's meal

Yesterday, Wednesday...
It was suppose to be a class outing but in the end most of the people in my class either working or have no money... So only 8 people turned up and plus Liyi's brother... So pathetic right, but in the end it's not a class outing lah hahaha

Went to liyi's house to meet her 


On the bus to vivo... Such a beautiful city...









Gabriel


Went to Food Republic for breakfast...





Went to timezone for awhile... When Iskandar, Jordan and Khairul went to long john to eat and while we wait for nic and byvan...






SO CUTE <3



He have been following our hands and trying to bite it haha super cute, jumping left and right to follow my hands...






Tingtat don't know how to use my camera so I walked towards him and teach him HAHAH 























Went to palawan beach instead of siloso... I don't know why we went there too but it was not bad lah hahaha, I like siloso more... 




Didn't take much photos with everyone of them because I am too lazy hahaha...

Me acting like I'm a tourist...







 FISHES..... AHHHHHH

The sun was making me go blind........







Disgusting right...





I CLOSED MY EYES HAHAHAHAH

Wasn't ready...... and then *snap* hahaha... The sun was really killing my eyes!!!

I will let the photos do the talking right now...



Jordan's birthday was on that day, bad luck jordan... So he got dragged down....



Beautiful...







Birthday bash...

Poor Gabriel... 

I was being dragged down to the sea by Liyi and Tingtat (liyi's brother)... I was not gonna plan to go into the water because I just wanna take pictures....... Pictures are taken by Khairul from here!




Elfian hahaha












Small little crabs and this is what happens, so many little holes... SO EW.... And the water became shallow!!!



Gabriel went to catch the small tiny little crabs...

The water very shallow right...

So we decided to go and bathe.... And since it was going to rain, stupid rain hahaha. I hate it when it rains when I am outside!!!!!







Tingtat asked the Caucasian woman to help us take a group shot


We ran in the rain for the bus... And I sat alone cause I felt freaking uncomfortable. Didn't had any fun on the beach anyway... Some things happened before I even went to sentosa... So all I post for pictures is give that eyes and that wide smile...






Waited for the lightning alert to go off so we could go on to the skyride and the luge... It was still raining so, IT WAS FREAKING COLD AND EVERYONE WAS SHIVERING PLEASE LOL WTF... I didn't even dare to take pictures of ourselves on it, so I only took pretty viewssssssssssss hehe









The sunset was very pretty...




 Didn't really take anymore photos cause I was busy taking ME MYSELF AND I hahaha... The others didn't even want to take photos because they were tired. So it's all the way me taking pictures or Elfian lol... And my cam was running low batt, khairul didn't off it when he wasn't taking any pictures




Gabriel and Elfian



After that we went back to Vivo...





They all went to eat dinner but I went home cause my mum bought dinner for me already hahaha

That's all. Good bye! :-) x