Thursday, November 22, 2012

WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT THEM?

Firstly, here's a video of a day out with them xoxo. :-) I LOVE THEM SO MUCH <3 (View it in HD, it is better.)
YOU CAN WATCH IT FROM HERE ON YOUR PHONE.. but not on the youtube site on your phone if you wanna go to the link... I can't edit the syndication either. :-(
If you can't watch it here, then here is the link...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2F6aQg59K0&feature=youtu.be
This video can't be watch on phone (maybe for some of you, you can watch), and I can't change the thingy when I edit it. So, so sorry... You can only watch it on desktop or laptop... :-)

Met Rachael, Adriana and Ariel at 12 and we headed to Marina Barrage... They celebrated my birthday in advance with me. :-)

OOTD




Rachael saw her relatives on the bus, the other day when we went shopping we also saw them haahhaha.




Sandwich that Adriana made, kinda disgusting but it taste the same. AND, she put a little wasabi... LOL ACTUALLY IT IS FOR ME BUT RACH ATE IT HAHAHAHA. Her face, her reaction was priceless!!!












It was hot as hell man. Not a lot of people over there cause it was weekdays but, most of the people stayed in the shade and we were stupid enough to stay in the sun. We all can feel our skin burning... :-(



They made a "birthday biscuit+marshmallow+grape+blueberry cake" for me

We stayed like for 45 minutes or so and we decided to pack our things and go... But we took a photo before we go...


The weather was WOW... I can't even open my eyes properly to take a photo hahaha


We settled down and ordered ice cream. AND RACH'S RELATIVES WAS THERE EATING TOO HAHAHA












SHE CUT BANGSSSSSSSSSS DENG DENG DENG!!!

Rach's cousin




My present from rach and adriana. Ariel forgot to bring hahaha



We were still cooling ourselves down...





IT'S SO GOOD!!!










We were bored so we went to some gallery thingy about NEWater...









Old newspaper, so yellow already...


















And we walked to Marina Bay Sands..... SO FREAKING HOT OMG... I was about to faint due to the heat...










I feel like just jumping down... At that time




AND WE BOUGHT GONGCHA YAY!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME, I FELT SO GOOD AFTER I DRANK IT...

Adriana and Rachael was hungry...










Can't wait for Christmas!!!







Ariel: "I feel very tall"




JUMP SHOTS!!!

































MY HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Au Chocolate



















My day was made hahaha I love them so so much. #VARA <3 

Will update on Friday or next Monday again. HEHEHEHE 3 more days and I am gonna be one year olderrrrrrrrrr!!! LET'S PARTYYYYYYYYYY!

Goodbye, stay tune for my next update! x