Friday, December 14, 2012

BOTH OF US

Hi you all!

I decided to post my vlog the next time, before christmas!! Because I am too lazy to upload it hahahahaha... And I took a very long time re-taking the videos... and also EDITING it omg took up like almost 3 hours of my time T_T (hahaha I was watching the TV too so ya :P) And uploading it on YouTube takes like a hundred years lor... So I decided to upload it the next time, but before christmas. It's a promise! :)


OOTD three days ago!

Went for a short swim!

Muah Chee






HEHEHEHEHE FOOT MASSAGE!

Pampered my face a little too!



12/12/12, out with my boyfriend...



We ordered mac for lunch before leaving his house because he wants to watch his anime...

After our lunch, we went to vivo... We planned to watch a movie but we didn't in the end because we decided to do some shopping. Helped him chose some clothes and he loved it a lot




HAHHA SIT UNTIL LIKE THAT!








We went into candy empire and I was drooling already. Boyfriend said "take whatever you want" HAHAHA everything was quite expensive but I didn't want to waste his money so I chose the ones which are cheap... I LOVE CANDIES AND CHOCOLATES!!! <3

Settled down at mac...



OMG SO CUTE <3 <3 <3






SOOOOOO I CAMWHORED AGAIN HAHAHA

Candid photo... I thought I alr set up my timer.... LOL FAILED






CANDID LOL




CANDID...














ew my leg..















Good bye! Till next time xo