Sunday, December 9, 2012

DREAM OF THE POSSIBLES

Hi you all!


If you have followed me on twitter, I tweeted something about portable charger. My friend, YueTing, her friend is selling this. 5000mAh + warranty card! (INSTOCKS!) Dm yueting on twitter @yuetingqyt for more info or if you're interested. :-) Please do help me support xoxo <3

Two days ago, stay home Sunday...

My sister cooked for me awww

OOTD to Rachael's Confirmation! It's a church confirmation. :-)

I wrote letters to everyone of them, was waiting for Ariel at NEX so that I can give her the letter! We write each other letters hehehe



Adriana with Ariel's lil sis

OMG LOOK AT MY EYEBAGS... I look weird here though hahah her sister is so cute!!!


We were late... and was finding seat to sits hahaha so embarrassing please, like seriously... People were staring like from head to toe.... ARGH... But we finally found seats on the second floor so we settled down.. We were so late that we missed rach being confirmat-ed (hmm idk how to spell but whatever...)



Rach went to take pictures with her friends and then we just stood there like idiots... Hahaha but she came back for us. :-)



After she took her photos and all, her dad drove us back to her house... All her relatives was there! We were the last one to reach.




The food was awesome!!!!




Went to the kitchen to get our own drink instead because the drink outside is not what we wanted hahaha

CHEY HAHAHA ACT ONLY!

Ate halfway and Rachael disappeared...










Why rach disappear? HAHAHA she went to change into this leopard dress, SEXY YO!

Looking at her letters and presents (confirmation stuff) from the people who gave her...

As usual... What girls would do... We went up to her room because it is quite awkward staying downstairs...



HAHAHA me doing that famous ahlian pose!



Idk... Hahaha duck face? Rach smiled.....

RACH FEELING AWKWARD HAHAHA




The 5 photos below are taken with Rach's phone!


We were laughing before we took this so yeah...



Her confirmation cake!



After we ate a little piece of cake, me, my sister and Adriana left at about 10.06? hahaha and reached home at about 10.40!


AND YES, ANYWAY......

HI RACHAEL, ARIEL AND ADRIANA.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS....

I AM WISHING YOU A HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY HEHEHEHE WE HAVE BEEN IN VARA TOGETHER FOR 2 MONTHS ALREADY.

EH NEXT TIME INVITE ME TO ALL OF YOUR WEDDINGS OKAY, THEN I BE YOUR SON/DAUGHTER'S GOD-MOTHER.... *WINK WINK*

Rachael:
Hi bitch, you have been a really great friend. ;) In the past we were not really very close cause of someone ya and.... yeah things happen, you should know what I am referring to hehehe. But I love you dearly okay! Next time when we take photos don't only smile, do other faces also lah. ;) I hope you love my letter until you cry and tell your whole family you gonna turn into a lesbian for me, ok I'm just joking though! Thanks for the letter too. LOVE YOU BITCH <3 XOXO! P.S. My sister say that you're very cold towards her and you hurt her hahahah :p HAPPY BELATED CONFIRMATION <3 <3 <3 If you need a listening ear, I'll be there for you alright x

Ariel: 
Hi babeeeeeeee, seriously, among the VARA girls, you're the most mature one... I know me, Adriana and Rach very hyper and sometimes you'll be like "why are they my friends?" hahaha jk but YOU LOVE US VERY MUCH RIGHTY!? I am seriously gonna kill the mailman if he doesn't mail your birthday card to me cause you took time and effort to do it... DAMN IT! I hope you love my letter too hehehe although my handwriting very messy but yeah, just excuse my handwriting! Thanks for everything, and thank you for being such a great friend. LOVE YOU HEHEHE <3 XOXO! If you need a listening ear, I'll be there for you alright x

Adriana:
OIIIII SUP YO!!! You are one crazy friend of mine. Even though you're down but you still fake a smile. You think we don't know but we know clearly okay... Cheer up ah you <3 I want to go your house soon to see and play with your dog, I don't care and I am not scared of ghosts, I don't believe in them... Well, I try not to hahaha. I really hope you love my letter even though it is shitty lah... Thanks for being such a crazy friend, whenever rach, ariel and me are with you, we can never be quiet... You're the one keeping the lively spirit in us hahaha. *wink wink* I hope you don't cry while reading this. If you need a listening ear, I'll be there for you alright x

For the 3 of you, I love all of you equally, I can never imagine life without you girls. You girls rock my life man. Hehehehe VARA forever. Just a short little dedication! THE LETTER I WROTE TO ALL OF YOU IS MORE IMPORTANT!!! xoxo <3


Ending this post with two pictures of me...



Goodbye, till next time xo