Thursday, December 20, 2012

NOT AFRAID TO FLY

Back for updates again hehehe






ARGH mom asked to clear out all the things that I don't need and arrange everything in order...

HEHEHE LOOK WHAT I FOUND!





Anyway, my Vlog is up!! Hahaha sorry for all the delays and everything... (did this before i leave the house to meet bf hehehe)

Took some pictures before I left the house to meet my boyfriend...





HELLLLOOOO <3


Went to vivo again hahaha cause it is sort of in the middle of where we both stay...


Omg I look so tired... Hahah bf took pictures of me when only I CLOSED my eyes... SO BAD, and this is the only picture that is opened so yeah hahah

Nutella~

Was gonna watch The Hobbit but it is 3 hours long so I was afraid that I would fall asleep in the middle of the movie so we decided to watch Argo... Hmm I rate it 2.5/5, I would rate it lower if it wasn't for the funny parts and how they say all the vulgarities hahaha damn cute! (It was based on true story anyway!!)

When we were buying popcorn, nachos and drinks... I was gonna take the drink but I accidentally spilled the drink so it was spilled all over the counter table... OMG I FELT SO BAD MAN... CAN FEEL THAT THE MAN AT THE COUNTER WAS HOPING THAT I DIE OR HE IS CURSING... OMG I FELT SO SORRY LOL..... 



Surprisingly, Jeslin & Eion, Trexie & Hengwei were also at vivo but mei you yuan fen to see until each other lah hahahahahaha. Jes and eion watched a movie there and I guess Trexie and hw headed to sentosa!


That's all for today...


Xoxo