Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HAVE YOU EVER LAID IN YOUR BED AND JUST CRY YOUR LUNGS OUT?

Back for picture updates!
















Nicholas's birthday chalet :-)


I brought my camera to the chalet already and later then I realize that I left my battery at home, still charging, I was so freaking pissed man... So the photo quality now are not that great cause I used my phone :(




Used the rice cooker to cook maggie mee HAHAHA





Argh iphone4s front camera suck :(















Elfian carrying Sijie's bag HAHAHA


Jeslin <3








It was raining and we waited for the rain to stop then we started barbeque-ing :)





Me and Jeslin were busy bbq-ing and giving the food to everyone. Hahaha but sadly only after the chalet then we thought of taking a photo before and after we help out during the bbq :P


















Went to bf's grandparents house for steamboat cause on that day is his grandfather's birthday :)





2 years and 1 month strong right now, I love you boyfriend. :-*


Alright, that's all for now. My prelims are around the corner and it's so stressful omg... I am still trying my best to do picture updates hehe but I am too lazy to elaborate and stuff. I think I will just do short blogpost for now since I will be very busy with my studies. Good bye till next time! X