Sunday, November 10, 2013

FIFTEEN

Finally had the time to settle down and blog! I have been working my ass off hahaha, I just can't wait to get my pay and buy a new camera! I'm also planning to buy a season pass uss ticket with Joey, and I can't wait for 15feb cause I'm gonna see avril live?!?!?! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! So on the 2nd November, it was my sister's birthday. She turned 14 yay!!! I love the month November, hehe my birthday month!



<3<3<3
Sorry for this late birthday post but I love you sista. You're so annoying but I still love you veri veri much! I am so lucky to have you as my sister cause you always have to tolerate my attitude and help me take pictures for my advertorial ;) Remember that no matter what, I'll always be there for you. Blood is thicker than water sista!!! Be it talking about boys or friends, you can always come to me, we can gossip together eh ;) and please don't piss mummy off you biatch. HAHAHA! Must always be careful okay!! Let's go shopping together very soon again. Happy belated birthday xoxo!
Just some ice cream that I found at ntuc cause they didn't have anymore magnum left :(((((

THEY LOOK SO CUTE TGT OMG BUT I STILL MISS ZANESSA BUT THEY STILL LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER, I CAN'T EVEN...

Bored at work HAHAHA thank God my colleagues are very nice, friendly and FUNNY.


Watched special id with him cause thor was sold out :((( I wanna watch thor so badly!?!??!?



^^^^My ootd for work^^^^


kittyondeck
Kittyondeck strive to bring you pocket friendly apparels at all time. They have so many pretty apparels on their website, I love it all!!! But sadly, it is closing down as kittyondeck is gonna collaborate with her friend and set up a new blogshop so look forward to it and keep track on their updates by following their instagram, @kittyondeck!
Bohemian Kimono in Khaki from kittyondeck (also available in blue):

This is so pretty omg!?!?! Got the beach feel and the material is just nice for Singapore's weather, not too thick and not too thin! I couldn't decide on which colour to choose but I chose Khaki instead cause I can match better with my outfits!



Knitted Crop Top(Beige) also available in Black:



This is so perfect for beach wear!?!?!?! Planning to wear it to adventure cove though hehehe love it so much!!!

Be sure to go on down to http://kittyondeck.blogspot.com/ and check out their apparels, they just posted up new ones! Quote "vanessateo" to get $1 off you total purchase. Happy shopping girls! Xoxo


I'll update again soon, see y'all, bye!!! <3