Saturday, December 14, 2013

TURNING BACK

Hi you all!! Back for a short update ;)

This morning, I woke up from a very very VERRRRRYYYY weird dream.... I started thinking to myself about lots of things when I was on my way to work. Don't know what hit me up but it was a great 15 minutes to myself, with my earpiece plugged in my ears and no song was playing. Argh I am getting my results very soon....... SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL :( Regretted not working harder but it's too late!!! 

Alright, shall cut with the crap and let the pictures do the talking!
This cat ignored my boyfriend and came to me hehehe so cute!!!
Dinner with my boyfriend and his mom at CoCoICHIBANYA, it is located at the star vista!

It is a curry themed restaurant. You can choose your level of hotness(of the curry) and the amount of rice that you want!!! Overall, it was pretty good but kinda expensive.

Damien chose level 2, his mom chose level 0 and I chose level 1!!!



The fries is mad expensive for just like that!!!!!!!!




Watched Captain Phillips, it wasn't as good as I expected but I still enjoyed it after all. I almost wanted to cry at the ending OMG!?!?!?!


See you guys soon again xoxo <3