Thursday, December 26, 2013

X'MAS // UPDATES

HelllooooooOooooOooooo

Christmas is over!!! In just 5 more days, 2013 is coming to an end. Time passes so quickly, I can't even... 2013 is a stressful year because of my major exams which are finally over and I am so done with it!! Really glad that I decided to work and not laze around at home. I sure learnt a lot from everybody. It was a good experience!! So many ups and downs this year, I hope 2014 will be a better year (I doubt that it'll be lor).

Today at work, this man told me about what happened to him, I don't know if it is true but I believed every word he said. This guy came for interview at my workplace, he just visited his children from this "home", I don't know what it's called but I know that it's a home for kids whose parents are really very poor, and don't have the time or money to take care of them.

Well, his wife left him 2 months after she gave birth to their third child. Why? Cause she got her PR shit and she ran away, leaving all the responsibilities to her own husband. What a bitch! He asked my colleague if we could arrange his off day to be on Thursday cause that was the only time he could spend time and see his own children at the "home", but it's kinda difficult to help him cause it was up to the supervisor to arrange their off days and stuff! 

I just feel like slapping the man's wife. His wife just leave him with their children, and all three of them are still very young! I'm sure he is still happy cause his children are still by his side. He even sold his own house just to pay for his mother's medical fees. He's just out here, alone and with no help, no relatives. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN?!?! How could you just leave him like that, what is wrong with you omg!!! If you don't want to get married or have kids then don't lah, just go back to your own freaking country!

I really cannot stand people who are irresponsible, like that woman. Don't you have a heart? Or is it just empty, nothing but pure evilness. I wish I could help him, but I don't have the money or the rights to. Really hope that something good happens to this man. I can see it through his eyes, that he's already numb from all the pain that his wife have cost him, to the extent that he feels nothing at all anymore. I also noticed that he hanged his house keys around his neck together with his chain necklace...

I'm too frustrated to talk about it already, makes me wanna punch that woman and bash her up, I don't even know why.

This story made me think about lots of things today. People come and go, no one ever stays by your side forever. You can never trust anyone but yourself and your parents. Yes, there are many more people out there who are suffering worse than this guy but I'm a very soft hearted person, everyone who knows me will know that I forgive and give in very easily. I feel very blessed to have a home to stay in and have such a great family who supports and love me. I can never imagine what would happen if my mom gave up on me & my sister and just leave us to die on our own. (I know that she'll never do that but I'm just saying) I am grateful for every hour, minute and seconds that I have with my loved ones by my side, and not giving up on me.

Wish that I could give the man a hug or a pat on his shoulder and tell him that everything is gonna be alright.

-
-
-

How was your Christmas? Great? I hope so!! :) Mine was great cause I got to bond & talk to my relatives and spend some time with them. Feels good to see every one of them!

In the morning, we went to Marina Square first to change money to hk dollars and get my mom's bag fixed.

Went to plaza sing and got 4fingers & pizza hut cause they don't deliver on that day :((( After we got home, more people came and we also order more food from the western stall at the coffee shop near my house! It was a great bonding time together with everyone!!


While they went to cycle, I decided to spend time with my boyfriend cause we always spend our xmas together! Here's my ootn:

Watched Police Story 2013, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be but Jackie Chan is in it, so it is AWESOME!!!

Settled down at Starbucks and this kid behind me started playing with my hair and he is so freaking cute omg!!! I wanna pinch his cheeks! 

I look weird here but whateverrrrrrrrrrr, look at the kids HAHAHA too cute lah!!!



This is my annoyed face cause my bf always give that same face when we take pictures, stupid ass but I still love him <3

-
-
-

And todayyyyyyyyyyy, was suppose to go swim with Trexie and Jeslin but I didn't take halfday off work so I only had dinner with them! They are really the people who I can trust and not scared to get judged by them just by doing stupid things cause they are retarded too, I love them <3


That's all for today. Can't wait to go JB to shop tomorrow!!! See you all soon again. Stay tune to my next update!

Xoxo