Saturday, January 25, 2014

ELLYSAGE

Hello everyone!! I know I promised that I'd do a proper update today but it was a stay home saturday for me. I was suppose to meet Jes but she needed to help her mom with something so we cancelled our shopping plans. Spent the whole day catching up on my fav dramas. Finally finished watching the episodes of The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars that I didn't watch, am watching The Carrie Diaries while I am blogging HAHAHA right now. 

Really enjoyed my time alone at home because it was super quiet and I had all the free time for myself to just relax and enjoy. Can't wait for tomorrow cause I'll be meeting my boyfriend hehehe we're going to do some CNY shopping! Talking about CNY, I can't waittttttt, cause I'll be out of Singapore & spending some quality time with my family.

-
-
-

ADVERTORIAL

"Ellysage is a global online store providing affordable fashion-forward apparels. Ellysage is based in Singapore and sources and manufactures products from all over the world.

We are a dedicated team that believes in running our business with sincerity and hard work. We believe in constant innovation and continuous improvement in our company, our website, and our operations, so as to bring to you a better shopping experience. We aim to one day become the online store known for unparalleled customer service."


One more week to Chinese New Year hehehehe! Never too late to shop for some last minute CNY outfits. If you're looking for something comfortable and unique, check out Ellysage's latest arrivals, they have all the perfect dresses for CNY! I picked something different this time, all of my picks are black & white.

Marlowe Floral Printed Straight Cut Dress



Don't you think that this piece is super elegant and pretty? It's floral too ahhhhh!!! And I love the details. There's a zip at the back too so it'll be easier to fit into the straight cut dress. The dress is just right, I thought it was gonna be quite long for me but no, it fits perfectly and this is what I love about ellysage, everything fits perfectly on you!!



Tosonia Floral Overalls Playsuit




This piece is super cute! And the straps are adjustable. It is floral as well(is it me or this time round, I have a thing for floral outfits), it is super comfy too! You can just wear it with a white plain top/tube inside, very casual and perfect for a day at a beach/cycling at the park.


Scribbles Cropped Top (also avail in white)




This is my top pick!! This last piece that I picked is very chic, I'd definitely pair it with a skater skirt or a leather skirt/shorts. Perfect for any occasions. 


Like Ellysage's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ellysage and also,
follow them on instagram for more updates @ellysage!
Ellysage is also available at:

Blogshopping - JEM 
50 Jurong Gateway Road, #04-07, Singapore 608549

KissJane - Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street, #03-13A, Singapore 188021

Kissjane - Century Square
2 Tampines Central 5, #01-03, Singapore 529509

Shop away now girls!!!