Monday, January 13, 2014

THIS IS MY OATH TO YOU.

Hello everyone! So today was the first day of school, I was super shy and awkward when it comes to meeting new people omg. But I got to know and meet new friends today so yay! Everyone was so friendly and my class already got a whatsapp group HAHAHA. Well, things weren't so great for me at the end of the day because I found out that I went to the wrong class. I WAS SO FRUSTRATED AT MYSELF OKAY!!! Glad that my classmates want me to stay badly & they're gonna help me talk to the teachers into swapping me and the other girl who also got into the wrong class. All of them are so sweet, I can't even....

Previous update:

11/1/2014, Saturday
Met Jeslin & trex cause we wanted to go for SP's open house. Joey was too lazy to meet us so she stayed home for a little longer and decided to meet us at SP. BUTTTTT in the end we were too lazy to go so Jes and I went to vivo while Trex headed home to change.


We walked around and waited for Joey and Trex to come... And we settled down at mac cause we were craving for twister fries HAHAHA!

Walked around again to look for my new school shoes but nothing caught my eye!! So we found some place to settle down while we waited for Joey and Trex to do our Chubby Bunny Challenge.



Once we're done with the challenge, we headed inside and took LOTS of pictures!

THIS IS JUST HALF OF WHAT WE TOOK!






THIS PICTURE IS PRICELESS!!!


Look at Joey HAHAHA

HAHAHA THIS IS DAMN FUNNY but sadly Trex's face was blocked :(















We did a lot more poses HAHAHA but I am not gonna post it up :p













That's all!! Alright, I will be back tomorrow. Gonna sleep early today. Good night! :-)

Xoxo