Monday, February 10, 2014

HONG KONG DISNEYLAND: DAY 4

Hellllooooo!!! Sorry if I bore all of you with my hk updates but I'll update about my day at sentosa yesterday with my bitches tomorrow. I had so much fun omg I wanna rewind the time and just be stuck at that moment forever. Love the polaroids that we took too! Hehehe our next outing: lala's birthday, can't fucking wait. 
-


As usual, we woke up damn early and headed to eat our breakfast, the service there is so poor and slow!



After breakfast, we took a train to disneyland!


oh, this two person are my relatives :)))





Our first stop was tomorrow land but after awhile I followed the guys and took our own rides because y'know, the aunties are all damn scared....




We walked to toy story land!!! And I got presents for my friends there hehehe ;)

RC Racer: it was super fun omg I thought it won't be so thrilling but it is abit thrilling and it's one of my fav ride in disneyland!




Toy Soldier Parachute Drop: I thought that this ride wouldn't be that fun but when you drop, I have this very funny feeling but I like ittttttttt!!!


Garden of Wonders








Then we headed to grizzly gulch



Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars: this is on of my fav ride too! It goes quite fast and it goes backwards at one part and it speeds up at the very end. We decided to go to the one person queue cause we don't wanna waste time and it was much faster. This uncle beside me kept screaming and covering his face HAHAHAA





Hehe made this at the machine!!



Hehe found something to match with my outfit ;)






We got the fast pass ticket to space mountain so that we don't need to wait for such a long time.


Everything was very cramped together, so if you put your hands up, you might hurt yourself.


Ice cream break hehehe

The Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters(if I'm not wrong) was kind of boring. You just need to shoot and earn points that's all. We also bought the fastpass ticket for this!


The only sad thing is that we didn't catch the fireworks cause it will start quite late so we decided to head back to our hotel and settle down for dinner.




Even though hk disneyland was boring, but I still enjoyed myself. 

I was too tired and hungry, didn't even take pictures of our dinner but whatever HAHAHA. Too lazy to type so I rushed this post for abit. Alright, there's school tmr, I'm heading to bed now! Good night and byeeee. Till then! 

Xoxo