Thursday, February 27, 2014

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE (PART 1)

Hello everyone!! I have been so busy with school omg, every time when I get home, I just feel like sleeping but I kept pushing myself to not be lazy and blog!! Don't wanna neglect this space. Alright, so I went to uss with my babies on Sunday, 23rd Feb. So here it is...

As I said in my previous post, I split this update into 3 different blogpost:


We met early in the morning and had breakfast at mac.


Look at my bby Jes wearing the tiger hat that I got her from hong kong HAHA she looks good in anything lah omfg


Thanks to Joey's aunt, we got the tickets at a cheaper price!! YAY


STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We walked to the hollywood side and went for the mummy ride, cause cylon and human ride is still not open yet!! :(



We got on the mummy ride 2 times, cass didn't went with us when we went for our second time.

Went to the water world for the show after our mummy ride.

Poor guy...




FAR FAR AWAY!!!





I look chubby here hahaha




SO SWAGGY
















"He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated candyman"




When we ate the pizza, everyone stared at us like as if we can't finish it or something.


If you wanna continue to read on, here's part 2: http://vnesateox.blogspot.sg/2014/02/universal-studios-singapore-part-2.html