Sunday, April 20, 2014

sunday-funday

Hello everyone! Argh, I'm so nervous for tomorrow's assignment. I hope everything goes well and I don't screw up :/ So I went to meet trex and her bf in the afternoon today and we walked around scape while waiting for cass to come. Ate tako balls & the blueberry cheesecake ice cream from cloud and cream hehehe. Sooo me and trex did what the girls always do HAHA which is taking photos/ootds. Cass came shortly after that!!

Cass wanted to buy a new cover and screen protector cause she is finally an iphone user. Hahaha after that, we headed to bugis and had early dinner at manhattan fish market. It's been a longgg time since we both go out and have our heart to heart talk. HAHAH we tian mi mi together.

Went to garena stadium to look for Jeslin and then we walked around and did some shopping.
We look so tired in the photos haha, after a long day of walking and talking. We left bugis at 9.30 and it feels so good to be home, I love my bed!!!

Alright, that's all for today's blogpost! I'll update again soon. Love y'all! <3

Xoxo