Tuesday, April 22, 2014

x

Hello everyone! Yay I am finally done with my assignment. The photos turned out pretty good and I'm super satisfied with it. Hehehe this is just a superrrr short update for you guys!
Went to see my grandfather after sch yesterday at the hospital. Thank God that his surgery went well and he is feeling a lot better now, hehe can't wait to see him in a few days time again. 


Went to meet my bf for just a short while cause I have to collect something from him for my assignment and we talked a little, hehe was really happy that I could meet him, even if it's just for awhile. <3
I was starving in class and my teacher didn't even give us any break. Was having a terrible headache and I felt like I couldn't open my mouth at all. Decided to just have dinner at mac with my classmates instead cause it's gonna be a long journey home and I do not want to faint on the bus or anything haha. I wanted to go for a jog when I got home but was too lazy to even change to a proper workout attire. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day but I can't wait to meet Jeslin hehe. That's all for today!! School ends earlier tomorrow so I can't wait for school to end hahaha. Good bye!! <3

Xoxo