Monday, May 19, 2014

Birthday Surprise


Hello everyone! So yesterday, I went to celebrate Berlin's(bf's cousin) 21st birthday. It was a birthday surprise that Berlin's bf & mom planned. My bf and I were the first ones who reached Warren Golf & Country Club, surprisingly!! We waited for his family to come, then Berlin finally came. She was blindfolded and was brought to the conference room. I'll just let the pictures do the talking!
And, the reason why there is 5 cakes is because, the bf also celebrated his mom, sister & brother's bday too cause they were overseas and he didn't get to celebrate their birthday.

I was already super full cause I ate mac just before we got there. But there is always space for cakes :p HAHAHA. 

BIRTHDAY GIRLLLLLLLLL!!!

This kinda sums up my Sunday hahaha. Can't wait for this weekend to come!!!

In school today, B class had a photobooth set up and I went to take a photo with my fav girls, Joyce and Eunice <3 I can't wait for our outing on Sunday! 
Alright, that's all for today! Gotta edit my photos for my project and I have one last place to go and shoot tomorrow, can't wait to get done with all my projects!!! Good night everybody! <3

Xoxo