Monday, June 2, 2014

Distance | Advert: dmajestique & mightygirls

Finally uploaded another video up on my channel!! Hahaha I was procrastinating. Here it is! Enjoy and give the video a thumbs up ;)

Today was a stay home monday for me cause there is no school and I decided to just chill at home and finish up the video. I don't know why but sometimes when I take short naps, I'll have headache after I wake up??? So weird omg. Anyway, on saturday I went out with my bf. Bought tickets for x-men then we walked to haji lane cause he wanted to buy his stuff. Went back to bugis to walk around and we settled down at garena cafe cause my feet was hurting like shit :(
Went to the roof and he helped me took some pictures for my blog header and he said "tie it like that better lah" 

Bad lighting :(((((

He sent me home after that, miss this guy so much :((( can't wait to meet him tomorrow x

Went to meet Trex and Jeslin yesterday for study sesh. I did a few exam papers for revision and after that we all got distracted and ended up taking pictures HAHAHA.
They photobombed my selfie HAHAHAH

We decided to go to Astons for dinner. After settling down, I looked up and Eunice Annabel was sitting right in front of me. I was fangirling HAHAHA she look so gorgeous, she's so perfect!!! We wanted to take a picture with her after she finish eating but we didn't hahaha.

MoreEeeeEeeee pictures!!!
HAHAHA "the monkey emoji"

-
-
-

DMAJESTIQUE
"D.Majestique is an online boutique store aiming to relate and engage with our customers, providing them with the best services that they have.

Since D.Majestique is still a newly founded store, we would really appreciate if you can support us by:​

1. Liking our Facebook Page (facebook.com/dmajestique)​
2. Following our Twitter Account (@dmajestique)​
3. Following our Instagram Account (@dmajestique)​

Also, do sign up for our Newsletter to catch up with our latest news and exclusive offers!"

Black Off Shoulder Top
I absolutely love this off shoulder top, it matches with everything and anything. It was love at first sight.  I just have this thing with off shoulder top. You can wear it with a necklace if you think that your neck area is too empty/boring. Match it with a skirt or shorts, it'll still look very classy and it is perfect for occasions like going to a wedding dinner or a date etc., you don't have to buy an expensive dress. 

Remember to follow them on instagram & twitter, and like them on their facebook page!! Before you check out, remember to also quote "vanteo" for $2 off each item purchased from http://www.dmajestique.com/! All items come with complimentary mailing postage.

Shop away now girls <3

-
-
-

MIGHTYGIRLS
Mightygirls started this online site since 9th February, they aim to bring you the most trustable service. They focus on selling pocket friendly livejournal loots. They emphasizes on bringing in affordable yet trendy apparels, with the latest fashion sense.

Strawberry Bandage Skirt
OMG I LOVE THIS SKIRT, when I first saw it, I told myself that I would definitely choose this. It is soooo adorable and it has my favourite fruit on it. The material is super comfy too. If you don't have a off shoulder top, don't worry because you can always match it with a plain black/grey crop top, it'll look cuter! 

Mesh Lace Collar Dress
This dress is so elegant yet brings abit of sexiness. Lace + mesh = perfect combination. The collar is super cute too omg. I have been eyeing on this kind of dresses for a long time and mightygirls has lots of them! I just love each and every item from mightygirls!!! Now, I don't have to worry about what to wear for a dinner, cause I can easily throw this dress on.

Don't you love all the apparels that mightygirls brings in? I just wanna buy them all. Like them on their facebook page and follow them on instagram: @mightygirls. Don't forget to quote "vanessateo" for $2 off you total bill.

Have fun shopping girls <3

Alright, that's all for today! It's going to be 1am soon and I better do some more revision for my paper later on! Wish me luck!! Good bye. :)

Xoxo